Barwell Road Rental Information
Barwell Road Community Center is one of the largest recreation centers in the City of Raleigh. It is located off Rock Quarry and Poole Road in Southeast Raleigh. We offer a variety of spaces that can be reserved by the public for events from small baby showers to exciting birthday parties to beautiful wedding ceremonies. You may stop by during regular operating hours to see the spaces. Our facility can accommodate most any size group.
Please refer to the Rental Brochure for frequently asked questions and additional rental guidelines. For more information you may contact us at 919-329-5994.
Barwell Road Community Center - 3935 Barwell Road
|Medium Multipurpose Rooms (2)||30' x 28'||50-75||$35 per hour|
|Large Multipurpose Room
(2 mediums together)
|60' x 28'||100-150||$70 per hour|
|Gymnasiums (2)||74' x 108'||100-300||$80 per hour|
|Warming Kitchen||$20 per hour|
|Dance Room||30' x 28'||25||$35 per hour|
|Small Classroom||11' x 28'||15||$25 per hour|
- All rooms must be rented for a minimum of 2 hours.
- There is a $15 application fee. Completed rental contract and all rental forms must be submitted in order to reserve space.
- Please note that there is a $75 refundable damage deposit required for all rentals. This may be refunded if the renter adheres to the contract and stays within the rented time
- There is an additional fee of $20 per hour for any rentals that occur outside of operating hours.
- Other policies, forms and fees may be required for rentals. Please contact the center at 919-329-5994 for more information.
- 2 medium sized multipurpose rooms
- Great for small parties or homeowner association meetings
- One room has a pass through to the kitchen and a pull down screen
- The other room has a TV with DVD/VCR, wipe off board and pull down screen
- 2 medium sized rooms can be combined to make an extra large multipurpose room
- 2 air conditioned gyms
- Ideal for sports competitions, family reunions or other large events
- Gym may hold between 100-300 people, depending on the activity
- Warming kitchen may be rented if another space in the facility is rented
- Amenities include a refrigerator, small ice maker, stove and microwave
- Food may be warmed, but not made from scratch
- Pass through from the kitchen to one side of the multipurpose room
- Amenities include a hardwood floor, full length mirror, ballet bar, and TV with DVD/VCR combination
- Usage in room limited to dancing activities
- Great for small meetings of 15 people or less
- Amenities include a cork board, wipe off board and TV with DVD/VCR combination
- Room can be set up with just chairs for a small presentation or tables and chairs for a meeting