Community Center Rentals
The Raleigh Parks and Recreation Department is responsible for 26 staffed community centers and 5 unstaffed neighborhood centers. Each center has different rooms and spaces available to rent. To find out more about a centers' rental spaces, please click on the name of the community center in the table below to go to the center's main page. Most pages will have links on the right hand side with specific rental information about the site. For information on policies and procedures for renting community center space, please contact the specific center. For all centers the following policies will be consistent.
- All rooms/spaces must be rented for a minimum of 2 hours.
- There is a $15.00 application fee.
- The completed rental contract and all rental fees must be submitted to reserve space.
- There is a $75 damage deposit required for all rentals. This may be refunded if the renter adheres to the contract and stays within the rented time.
- There is an additional fee of $20 per hour for any rentals that occur outside of operating hours. This does not apply for the Neighborhood Centers.
- Both set-up and break-down time must be included in your rental. Factor this in when determining the length of your rental.
- Warming Kitchens are available in many of the centers. Food may be warmed but not made from scratch in the kitchens.
|Brentwood (Neighborhood Center)
|Eastgate (Neighborhood Center)
|Glen Eden (Neighborhood Center)
|Kiwanis (Neighborhood Center)
|Powell Drive (Neighborhood Center)
|Sgt. Courtney T. Johnson||2||1|
|Top Greene (Neighborhood Center)
*Air Conditioned Gyms
Neighborhood Centers, with the exception of Top Greene, are unstaffed centers that are typically used for rentals. Each Neighborhood Center is managed by a staffed community center. In order to see the inside of these centers, you must speak with the staff at the community center and work out a time to view the facility.
Rental fees for community center rooms are based on the size of the room and the capacity that the room will hold. Please see the table below for basic information on capacity and cost for rental spaces.
|Gyms (Non-Air Conditioned)||100-400 (differs in each facility)||$60/hr|
|Gyms (Air Conditioned)||100-400 (differs in each facility)||$80/hr|
|Small Meeting Rooms||Less than 16||$25/hr|
|Medium Meeting Rooms||16-39||$35/hr|
|Large Meeting Rooms||40-75||$60/hr|
|X-Large Meeting Rooms||75+||$70/hr|
|Neighborhood Centers||Contact Center||$50/hr|