Building permit review is a review of commercial and residential building plans. This section also includes the issuance of stand alone permits for additions, renovations, repairs and fire damage.
- Express Review
- Pony Express Review
- Stand Alones - minor repairs, replacements, fire damage, etc. Permits take three (3) days to process
- Standard Review - includes condos, townhomes and apartments
- Coordinated Team Review
- Grease and Oil Interceptors
- Plan & Plat Review Re-Submittals
- Plot Plans for Residential Building Permits
- Sewer Release Process & Forms
Online Electronic Permitting:
Same Day Permitting - Projects submitted via email before 2:00 p.m. and projects submitted in person before 4:00 p.m.
- Commercial & Residential - projects that do not require any plans to be submitted
Next Day Permitting - Projects submitted in person or via email before 2:00 p.m.
- Commercial & Residential - projects that require a site review with additional research; any project in a flood hazard; or in an Overlay District. A plot plan will be required.