Infrastructure Construction Plans
Effective May 1, 2017, all new project submittals requiring site approval will be routed down the Concurrent Site Review process. Resubmittals for active projects, those with an application date preceding 5/1/17, will continue down the initial process path. For questions, please call 919-996-2495.
The Infrastructure Construction Plans review process is for applicants who want to install public or private infrastructure improvements associated with a development project. City staff reviews the plans for compliance with the City Code and regulations related to stormwater, public utilities, transportation, fire, urban forestry, planning and zoning.
- Approved Preliminary Development Plan (site or subdivision) if applicable.
- Off-site sewer easements must be recorded through Development Services Department prior to submitting Infrastructure Construction Plans
Approvals or Permits Issued
- Water and Sewer
|Required for Submittal|
|Required for Some Projects|
Expected Processing Time
- Each Blue Line review cycle takes ten business days
- Each Mylar review cycle takes ten business days
- Concurrent Review with Final Site Review or Building Review will be ten business days for each cycle
- Payment types include cash, MasterCard, Visa or check made payable to the City of Raleigh
- See Development Fee Schedule for specific fees
Preliminary plat submittal or building permit submittal, whichever is applicable.