Infrastructure Construction Plans
The Infrastructure Construction Plans review process is for applicants who want to install public or private infrastructure improvements associated with a development project. City staff reviews the plans for compliance with the City Code and regulations related to stormwater, public utilities, transportation, fire, urban forestry, planning and zoning.
- Approved Preliminary Development Plan (site or subdivision) if applicable.
- Off-site sewer easements must be recorded through Development Services Department prior to submitting Infrastructure Construction Plans
Approvals or Permits Issued
- Water and Sewer
|Required for Submittal|
|Required for Some Projects|
Expected Processing Time
- Each Blue Line review cycle takes ten business days
- Each Mylar review cycle takes ten business days
- Concurrent Review with Final Site Review or Building Review will be ten business days for each cycle
- Payment types include cash, MasterCard, Visa or check made payable to the City of Raleigh
- See Development Fee Schedule for specific fees
Preliminary plat submittal or building permit submittal, whichever is applicable.