Stormwater Management Advisory Commission
- August 6, 2015
- 3:00 - 5:15 pm
- Current SMAC Agenda
- Meets: First Thursday of Every Month
- Raleigh Municipal Building
- 222 West Hargett Street
- Conference Room 305
- Raleigh, NC 27601
- Recent Minutes
The Public is welcome to attend.
To speak at a meeting, please contact Blair Hinkle.
The Stormwater Management Advisory Commission serves as the official citizen advisory board to the Raleigh City Council on Stormwater policies.
Established February 17, 2004, Ordinance (2003) 527, adopted November 5, 2003.
10 Members - 2 year terms
Committee for Input and Guidance to Integrated Stormwater Project Prioritization Model Development
- Current Agenda
- Next Meeting: July 30, 2015 Meeting
- Meeting Schedule: May 26, 2015, 3:00 - 5:00 PM; June 3, 2015, 3:00 - 5:00 PM; June 18, 2015, 3:00- 5:00 PM, July 30, 2015, 3:00-5:00 PM
- Meeting Location: Professional Building, 127 West Hargett Street, 8th Floor Stormwater Conference Room
- Members: Francine Durso, Vanessa Fleishmann, Marc Hortsman
- Most Recent Minutes: Meeting Minutes from June 18, 2015
An ad hoc sub-committee of the Stormwater Management Advisory Commission (SMAC) will join City Staff for a series of workshop meetings to review and provide input for the development of an Integrated Stormwater Project Prioritization Model. The integrated model will serve as a key tool to assist in the prioritization and ranking of Stormwater Capital Improvement Projects.
View the Working Draft of the Integrated Stormwater Project Prioritization Model.
More Information contact: Scott Bryant @ 919-996-4014
- Marc Horstman
- Matthew Starr
- Vice Chairperson
- Vanessa Fleischmann
- Francine Durso
- Christopher O. Bostic
- Dr. JoAnn Burkholder
- J. Kevin Yates
- William S. Service
- Michael Birch
- David Webb
SMAC Mission Statement:
The Stormwater Management Advisory Commission will manage resources sufficiently to protect the public infrastructure, quality of life, environment, and property of the citizens of Raleigh through fair and equitable cost effective means. The SMAC recommendations will seek to improve, enhance, and protect the quality of the Neuse River.