WaterSense Toilet Rebate Program Has Funds Available!
News posted Feb. 19, 2013 - 8:00 am
Over 11,763 Toilets Replaced and Growing!
The WaterSense Toilet Rebate Program is open and funds are available! The program will remain open until June 30th, 2013 or until funds are exhausted.
To qualify, applicants must:
- Be a City of Raleigh water or sewer customer. This includes residential and non-residential (commercial, industrial or institutional) customers of the following municipalities: Raleigh, Wendell, Garner, Rolesville, Knightdale, Zebulon, or Wake Forest.
- Be current in their utility bill and not owe any past due fees.
- Replace an old toilet (pre-2009) with an EPA WaterSense labeled toilet. The old toilet must have a flush volume of 1.6 gallons or higher. New toilet installations are not covered in this rebate nor are replacements for current WaterSense toilets. WaterSense toilets must be installed before submitting a toilet rebate application.
- Include the original receipt(s) for the toilet(s) dated on or after April 4, 2009.
- Agree to a post-installation inspection to verify the toilet's eligibility. Details are given in subsequent sections.
- Submit application, receipt(s) and documents to the City of Raleigh for processing. Only one application is allowed per water account, some exceptions may apply.
Refer to the program guidelines and application for full details!