The Raleigh City Council scheduled public hearings on the following items during the dates indicated. The hearing will be a part of the regularly scheduled City Council meeting that date. The meetings will be held in the Council Chamber, Room 201, 222 West Hargett Street, Avery C. Upchurch Government Complex. The full City Council agenda for each date is published on the City's web site on Friday prior to each meeting. All meetings begin at 1 p.m. and/or 7 p.m. and the time of the public hearings are indicated next to each date. The items will be heard as soon as they may be reached in the agenda. The listing is updated as hearings are added.
As part of its legislative role, the Raleigh City Council and its appointed boards and commissions hold many public hearings each year. All persons are invited to attend the hearings and will be given an opportunity to speak. Sign up for speaking is not required.
Laws Relating to Evidentiary Hearings
Matters that require going through the evidentiary hearing process can be frustrating and confusing to Raleigh residents.
- Pre-Budget Public Heairing
- Petition Annexation
- 1021 Corporate Center Drive
- 3300 Ruritania Street
- 5801, 5805, 5813, & 5901 Rock Quarry Road
- 10000 Sycamore Road
- Z-17-17 - 615 West Peace Street (continued from 11/21/17)
- Z-21-17 - Louisburg Road
- TC-11-17 - Senior Housing
February 6, 2018, 7 p.m.
- Joint Hearing with the Raleigh Historic Development Commission
- Mount Hope Cemetery, 1120 Fayetteville Street
- City Cemetery, 519 East Hargett Street
- William A. Curtis House - 1415 Poole Road
The Council Chamber is Assistive Listening System equipped. Deaf and hearing impaired individuals needing interpreter services should provide 48 hour notice by calling 919-996-3100 (voice) and 919-996-3107 (TDD).
- Jan 02, 2018
- 7:00 pm
- Feb 06, 2018
- 7:00 pm
- Raleigh Municipal Building
- City Council Chambers - Room 201
- 222 W. Hargett St.
- Raleigh, NC 27601