The Raleigh City Council has scheduled public hearings on the following items during the dates indicated. The hearing will be a part of the regularly scheduled City Council meeting that date. The meetings will be held in the Council Chamber, Room 201, 222 West Hargett Street, Avery C. Upchurch Government Complex, Raleigh, North Carolina. The full City Council agenda for each date is published on the City's web site on Friday prior to each meeting. All meetings begin at 1 p.m. and/or 7 p.m. and the time of the public hearings are indicated next to each date. The items will be heard as soon as they may be reached in the agenda. The listing is updated as hearings are added.
As part of its legislative role, the Raleigh City Council and its appointed boards and commissions hold many public hearings each year. All persons are invited to attend the hearings and will be given an opportunity to speak. Sign up for speaking is not required.
Laws Relating to Evidentiary Hearings
Matters that require going through the evidentiary hearing process can be frustrating and confusing to Raleigh residents.
September 5, 2017, 7 p.m.
- Joint Hearing with the Raleigh Historic Development Commission (Continued from 7/5/17)
- Berry O'Kelly School, 514 Method Road
- Lillie Stroud Rogers House, 616 Method Road
- Rev. Plummer T. Hall House (Boundary Change), 814 Oberlin Road
- H. J. Brown Coffin House, 200 South Salisbury Street/105 West Hargett Street
- Fisher's Bakery & Sandwich Company, 1519 Brookside Drive
- Business Investment Grant - Infosys, Ltd.
- Business Investment Grant - ABC Phones of NC, Inc. d/b/a A Wireless
- Z-42-15 - Lake Wheeler Road (Continued from 7/5/17)
- Z-10-17 - Freedom Drive
- CP-3-16 - Cameron Village and Hillsborough Street Small Area Plans Report
- CP-2-17 - Pollinator Habitat
- TC-2-17 - Transit Infrastructure
- TC-4-17 - Green Infrastructure/Low Impact Development
September 19, 2017, 2 p.m.
- Petition Annexations
- 5510 Homewood Banks Drive
- 6650 Perry Creek Road
- 8220 Ortin Lane
October 17, 2017, 2 p.m.
- Z-4-17 - M.E. Valentine Drive (Continued from 8/15/17)
November 7, 2017, 7 p.m.
- Z-46-16 - Harden Road (Continued from 8/15/17)
The Council Chamber is Assistive Listening System equipped. Deaf and hearing impaired individuals needing interpreter services should provide 48 hour notice by calling 919-996-3100 (voice) and 919-996-3107 (TDD).
- Sep 05, 2017
- 7:00 pm
- Sep 19, 2017
- 2:00 pm
- Oct 17, 2017
- 2:00 pm
- Nov 07, 2017
- 7:00 pm
- Raleigh Municipal Building
- City Council Chambers - Room 201
- 222 W. Hargett St.
- Raleigh, NC 27601