The Raleigh City Council has scheduled public hearings on the following items during the dates indicated. The hearing will be a part of the regularly scheduled City Council meeting that date. The meetings will be held in the Council Chamber, Room 201, 222 West Hargett Street, Avery C. Upchurch Government Complex, Raleigh, North Carolina. The full City Council agenda for each date is published on the City's web site on Friday prior to each meeting. All meetings begin at 1:00 p.m. and/or 7:00 p.m. and the time of the public hearings are indicated next to each date. The items will be heard as soon as they may be reached in the agenda. The listing is updated as hearings are added.
As part of its legislative role, the Raleigh City Council and its appointed boards and commissions hold many public hearings each year. All persons are invited to attend the hearings and will be given an opportunity to speak. Sign up for speaking is not required.
Laws Relating to Evidentiary Hearings
Matters that require going through the evidentiary hearing process can be frustrating and confusing to Raleigh residents.
February 21, 2017, 2:00 p.m.
- Development Fee Schedule
- Z-30-16 - Varsity Drive (Held open from 2/7/17)
- Z-35-16 - Sumner Boulevard
- Z-38-16 - Buffaloe Road
- Z-39-16 - Green Acres Lane (Held open from 2/7/17)
March 7, 2017, 7:00 p.m.
- Public Nuisance Appeal - Weeks & Sherron, LLC - Various Properties
- Petition Annexations
- 2400 Gresham Lake Road
- 7926 Ray Road
- Z-24-16 - Litchford Road (Held open from 2/7/17)
- Z-37-16 - ACC Boulevard
March 21, 2017, 2:00 p.m.
- Raleigh ETJ - Relinquishment of 15 Acres to Wake County - Long/Williams Property (Held open from 2/7/17)
- TC-1-17 - Historic Districts Development Guidelines (Held open from 2/7/17)
June 6, 2017, 7:00 p.m.
- FY 2017-2018 Proposed Budget
The Council Chamber is Assistive Listening System equipped. Deaf and hearing impaired individuals needing interpreter services should provide 48 hour notice by calling 919-996-3100 (voice) and 919-996-3107 (TDD).
- Feb 21, 2017
- 2:00 pm
- Mar 07, 2017
- 7:00 pm
- Mar 21, 2017
- 2:00 pm
- Jun 06, 2017
- 7:00 pm
- Raleigh Municipal Building
- City Council Chambers - Room 201
- 222 W. Hargett St.
- Raleigh, NC 27601