The Raleigh City Council has scheduled public hearings on the following items during the dates indicated. The hearing will be a part of the regularly scheduled City Council meeting that date. The meetings will be held in the Council Chamber, Room 201, 222 West Hargett Street, Avery C. Upchurch Government Complex, Raleigh, North Carolina. The full City Council agenda for each date is published on the City's web site on Friday prior to each meeting. All meetings begin at 1 p.m. and/or 7 p.m. and the time of the public hearings are indicated next to each date. The items will be heard as soon as they may be reached in the agenda. The listing is updated as hearings are added.
As part of its legislative role, the Raleigh City Council and its appointed boards and commissions hold many public hearings each year. All persons are invited to attend the hearings and will be given an opportunity to speak. Sign up for speaking is not required.
Laws Relating to Evidentiary Hearings
Matters that require going through the evidentiary hearing process can be frustrating and confusing to Raleigh residents.
July 5, 7 p.m.
- Utility Extension Agreement - 264 Investments, LLC (Continued from 6/20/17)
- Joint Hearing with the Raleigh Historic Development Commission
- Berry O'Kelly School, 514 Method Road
- Lillie Stroud Rogers House, 616 Method Road
- Rev. Plummer T. Hall House (Boundary Change), 814 Oberlin Road
- H. J. Brown Coffin House, 200 South Salisbury Street/105 West Hargett Street
- Fisher's Bakery & Sandwich Company, 1519 Brookside Drive
- Petition Annexations
- 2332 Windy Woods Drive
- Buffaloe Road and New Hope Road
- 6500 W. Lake Anne Drive
- STC-02-2017 - Star Street
- STC-03-2017 - Bagwell Avenue Alley
- TC-20-16 - Construction Safety Barrier Fences
- TC-3-17 - Accessory Dwelling Unit Overlay District (-ADOD)
- Z-42-15 - Lake Wheeler Road
- Z-32-16 - Hillsborough Street Conditional Use District (Continued from 6/20/17)
- Z-40-16 - Oak Forest Road
- Z-46-16 - Harden Road (Continued from 6/6/17)
- Z-1-17 - Falls of Neuse Road (North CAC)
- Z-4-17 - M.E. Valentine Drive (Wade CAC)
- Z-5-17 - Blue Ridge Road
- Z-7-17 - Paint Rock Lane
- Z-8-17 - Fox Road
- Evidentiary Hearing (Continued from 6/20/17)
- S-73-2016 - Lots 21 and 22 Addition to Idlewood Subdivision - Preliminary Subdivision Approval
The Council Chamber is Assistive Listening System equipped. Deaf and hearing impaired individuals needing interpreter services should provide 48 hour notice by calling 919-996-3100 (voice) and 919-996-3107 (TDD).
- Jun 20, 2017
- 2:00 pm
- Jul 05, 2017
- 7:00 pm
- Raleigh Municipal Building
- City Council Chambers - Room 201
- 222 W. Hargett St.
- Raleigh, NC 27601