Information Technology Department
To successfully integrate people, process and technology by fostering partnerships and consistently delivering solutions that serve as the foundation of City operations.
We promote technology to improve economic development, social growth and efficiencies in the delivery of City services as a basic citizen expectation.
In the News
- Apply to become a Raleigh Digital Connector
- Residents Encouraged to Participate in Technology Use Survey
- Two Community Centers Among First in Raleigh to Get Fastest Internet Connections
- Raleigh Ranked Fifth in 2014 Digital Cities Survey
- Raleigh's Website Named Finalist in Best of Web Awards
- UDO Zoning Map Wins 2014 Web 2.0 Award
- Interactive Map Helps Raleigh Residents with Zoning Changes
Raleigh Connected seeks to promote economic growth and digital inclusion through workforce training and widespread Internet access.Learn more about Raleigh Connected
Digital Connectors are young people dedicated to improving themselves and their communities through technology and community service.Learn more about Digital Connectors
Open Raleigh is a listing of open data sets, web and mobile applications, and opportunities to share ideas and collaborate with the City and the Raleigh community.Learn more about Open Raleigh
Geographic Information Services
Geographic Information Services (GIS) develops and maintains online mapping applications, and maintains hundreds of layers of geospatial information.Learn more about GIS