Streetscape Capital Program
The City of Raleigh undertakes Streetscape Improvement Projects, which entail a variety of improvements to the street, sidewalks, and the public rights-of-way.
These types of projects may include a variety of improvements:
- new curbing
- updated traffic markings
- bicycle parking & bicycle lanes
- street furniture
- street lighting
- consolidation of overhead utilities
Additionally, streetscape projects may also:
- update aging infrastructure
- improve the pedestrian/bicycle environment
- resolve traffic conflicts
- support economic development
- improve the appearance of a street corridor
Streetscape Methodology & Projects
Public Meeting Held for Oberlin Rd. Streetscape Project
The City of Raleigh held a public meeting on April 23rd at 6:30 p, to discuss possible streetscape improvements for Oberlin Road adjacent to Cameron Village. The area for discussion covers Oberlin Road between Park Drive and Bedford Avenue.
For additional information, please contact Martin Stankus at 919-996-2166 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.