DHIC to Host Homebuyer Education Information Session
Spring into homeownership in 2017
Are you interested in purchasing your first home? Come join the DHIC Homeownership team to learn:
- How purchasing a home can build wealth
- How to finance and afford a home
- How to manage and improve your credit score
- How to access down payment assistance
No RSVP necessary! Refreshments will be available.
A session in Spanish will be offered on Thursday, March 2nd from 6 to 8 p.m. at 450 E Davie St.
- Feb 23, 2017
- 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- Tarboro Road Community Center
- 121 N Tarboro Street
- Raleigh, NC 27610
For more information, contact
- DHIC, 919-832-4345 x 6