Five Points Center for Active Adults
Last updated Dec. 04, 2014 - 7:17 am
- Acres 4.86 | Landmarks adjacent to the existing Wake County Human Services Building located on Whitaker Mill Road
- This 20,000 square-foot facility is operated by the Adult Program and available for individuals 50 years and better
- Director | Assistant Director Jennifer Tabery
- Variety of programs including pickleball, chair yoga, line dancing, art and computer classes.
- Meals on Wheels of Wake County offers a lunch program for seniors age 60 and over every Monday through Friday.
- Resources for Seniors, Inc. have an on-site Information and Referral specialist to assist patrons with issues such as legal aid, housing, transportation and other topic areas.
- More about the Adult program
- Fitness Room
- Dance & Fitness Studio
- Fitness Room with 2 treadmills, recumbent bike, recumbent elliptical, universal machine, free weights and stretching area.
- 4,000 sq ft ballroom available for rent
- Facility also features dance studio, computer lab, multi-purpose and specialty classroom spaces, billiards/game room, library and café