Apply to Raleigh Digital Connectors, Have fun, learn and help your community
Do you enjoy learning about technology? Do you like to teach others about using computers and the Internet? Do you want to make a difference in your community? If so, apply today to become a Raleigh Digital Connector.
The Raleigh Digital Connectors program is a unique opportunity to:
• Help others in your community
• Increase your computer and technology knowledge
• Learn leadership and life skills
• Make new friends and have fun
Raleigh Digital Connectors have the opportunity to serve their community, learn 21st century technology skills, and practice leadership skills.
• Open to applicants between 14 and 21 years old
• Space is limited to 15 students
• One participant per household
• Participants must live in Raleigh city limits
• Graduates receive $500 and a laptop
Download and complete the Raleigh Digital Connectors application. The application period is April 3, 2016 through July 7, 2016. The application deadline is noon on Friday, July 7. Email, fax or mail applications to:
Mail: City of Raleigh, Parks, Recreation and Cultural Resources
2401 Wade Avenue
Raleigh NC 27607
Schedule and Location
September 19, 2017 through May 17, 2018
Tuesday & Thursday evenings, 5:30-8 p.m.
Service projects will be held on designated Saturdays and occasional weekday evenings.
Saint Monica Teen Center, 15 North Tarboro Road, Raleigh, NC 27610
For more information, contact
- Linda Jones , 919-996-5468