Bus Fares and Ticket Outlets
Bus Fare Information
GoRaleigh LOCAL FARE INFORMATION
|FARE TYPE||FULL FARE||REDUCED FARE|
|$25 Stored Value Card||$20.00||$20.00|
- Best Pass Value: $25.00 Stored Value Card | Accepted by Regional providers GoRaleigh, GoTriangle, GoDurham & C-TRAN.
- Passes do not begin to lose value until they are validated on the GoRaleigh bus.
- No Transfers Issued
DISCOUNTED/REDUCED FARE INFORMATION
|Persons with Disabilities||50% Discount|
|Teens Ages 13-18||50% Discount|
|Children 12 & Under||Free |
|Seniors 65 & Over||Free |
- 50% Discount with Approved ID:
- Persons with Disabilities (with GoRaleigh ID)
- Teens Ages 13-18 (may show current Student ID in lieu of GoRaleigh ID)
- Fare Free
- Children Ages 12 and Under (with GoRaleigh ID if over 60" tall)
- Seniors 65+ (with GoRaleigh ID)
- To obtain a GoRaleigh ID card, complete the GoRaleigh ID Card Application or call 919-996-3459.
- A Medicare Card and a valid ID may be used to secure a GoRaleigh ID Card.
For other pass options please call 919-485-RIDE (7433)
GoRaleigh Ticket Outlets
- GoRaleigh Operations Office, 4104 Poole Rd.
- GoRaleigh Station (formerly Moore Square Station) Information Booth, South Blount St.
- Avery C. Upchurch Government Complex (31 Day Passes Only)
222 W. Hargett St, 1st Floor, Revenue Service Lobby
- Harris Teeter, Cameron Village, 501 Oberlin Rd.
- Harris Teeter, North Ridge, 6024 Falls of Neuse Rd.
- Harris Teeter, Glenwood Village, 2603 Glenwood Ave.
- Harris Teeter, Olde Raleigh Village, 3201-123 Edwards Mill Rd.
- Harris Teeter, Stonehenge Shopping Center, 7400 Creedmoor Rd.
- Harris Teeter, Plaza West, 5663 Western Blvd.
The following forms of payment are accepted at the GoRaleigh Operations Office and GoRaleigh Station Information Booth: Cash, Check, Visa, Mastercard and Commuter Check. Harris Teeter stores only sell 7 Day Passes, Reduced Fare 7 Day Passes and 31 Day Passes.
The GoPass program allows registered employers and their employees the opportunity to ride GoRaleigh and GoTriangle buses for free. Once the employer has enrolled in the contractual program, they will receive the GoPass swipe cards. The pass should be swiped at the fare box in lieu of a regular bus pass. A GoPass can only be used by the employee/employer. The following employers/colleges are currently eligible for free bus rides. For more information or to enroll in the program, contact the City of Raleigh's TDM Coordinator.
- City of Raleigh (there is a $3 replacement fee for lost/stolen passes) and Wake County Government Employees
Free Rides with GoPass and ID Badge
- North Carolina State University Students and Faculty/Staff (online purchases for faculty/staff include a $25 pre-paid fee)
Free Rides with GoPass and ID Badge (Order your pass online)
- Meredith College Students, Faculty and Staff
Free Rides with GoPass
- Wake Tech
Free with ID Badge only on Wake Tech Express (40E)