UPDATE: GoRaleigh Buses Running on Monday; Parks Facilities to Open Monday
GoRaleigh Buses Running on Monday:
GoRaleigh intends to operate full bus service for all fixed routes on Monday, Jan. 9. GoRaleigh Access will also be operating on Monday. Delays may be expected and some detours may be needed to avoid travel on unsafe roads due to the winter storm.
GoTriangle express routes operated by GoRaleigh will run as normal on Monday. The Wake Forest Express is canceled due to road conditions. The Wake Forest Loop service will be delayed until 10 a.m. Monday. Route 40X will not run Monday because Wake Tech is closed.
- Dress warm;
- If your street isn’t busy with traffic, walk to a stop on a busy street;
- If your bus stop is in the middle of a hill, walk to the bottom or top where the operator can safely stop;
- Stand back from the curb until the bus comes to a complete stop. Buses can slide in slippery conditions; and,
- Board as safely as you can.
Where to Find Service Information:
- Web: GoRaleigh.org
- Social Media: Twitter - @GoRaleighNC; Facebook.com/RaleighRides
- Regional Call Center: 919-485-RIDE (7433)
- GoRaleigh Access: 919-291-2309
Parks Facilities to Open Monday:
All City of Raleigh Parks, Recreation and Cultural Resources Department facilities, including community centers, will open at 10 a.m. Monday. All regular day parks programs are cancelled, though Track-Out and Weather Bound programs will start at 9 a.m.
For more details, visit our Parks Field Status page.