Research My Property
Before beginning your project, it is recommended that you research the property in order to verify accurate submittal information that will be required throughout the development process. The questions below will help you verify information and determine existing conditions for your property. These questions should be answered prior to submitting any work to the City. Doing so will make the development process smoother and more efficient so you may get started developing your land as quickly as possible.
- How do I verify the property location?
- What is the address of my property?
- How do I verify that the property is within the Raleigh planning jurisdiction?
- How do I verify the current property owner?
- What are the City Codes that may be applicable to a property?
- How do I determine if a property is subject to a Code enforcement action?