Manage Your Utility Account Online
It's even easier now to use the Web Self Service Portal
Almost 70,000 City of Raleigh utility accounts are managed online by customers using the Utility Billing Web Self Service portal. If you haven't already signed up, register today.
Be Smart - Choose E-Bill
As a registered user of the web self service portal, you can elect to receive your City of Raleigh utility bills electronically. There are many advantages to E-Bill.
- No mailing delays
- Paper bill won't get misplaced
- Bill available sooner
- Reduce paperwork
- Environmentally responsible
- Simple to access
- View securely anytime
E-Bill is free.
Enrollment is simple.
You can switch back, for any reason, at any time.
Why not give it a try?
How Does E-Bill Work?
E-Bill is an optional method for receiving your monthly utility bill electronically from the City of Raleigh. Here's how it works:
- An E-Bill customer receives an email alert each month when their paperless bill has been prepared.
- The email alert includes the Amount Due and Due Date, as well as links to make an online payment, view the current bill, etc.
- Paper bills will no longer be mailed; however, if a paper copy is needed, it can be printed from the self service site.
Update Account Information
New phone number? Different email address? New mailing address?
Things change, so we made it easy to update your account information. When you sign in to the Utility Billing Web Self Service site, it only takes a few seconds to update your information.
Online Access to Your Account
You will have access to:
- Account information
- Financial and usage history
- Current and previous months' bills
- Online payments
- Profile information updates
- E-Bill enrollment
As a registered user of the Utility Billing Web Self Service portal, you will be eligible to receive your monthly utility bills electronically (E-Bill). If you choose to enroll in E-Bill, it can be done easily when you are signed in to the online system.