Manage Your Utility Account Online
More than 98,000 City of Raleigh utility accounts are managed by customers using Utility Billing Online Services. If you haven't already signed up, register today.
Access Your Account Online
You will have access to:
- Make a Payment
- E-Bill Enrollment
- AutoPay Enrollment
- Access Account information
- Update Your Information
- Financial and Usage History
- Current and Previous Bills
As a registered user of Utility Billing Online Services, you will be eligible to receive your monthly utility bills electronically (E-Bill). If you choose to enroll in E-Bill, it can be done easily when you are signed in to the online system.
Update Your Contact Information
New phone number? Different email address? New mailing address?
Things change, so we made it easy to update your account information. When you sign in to the Utility Billing Online Service site, it only takes a few seconds to update your information.
Be Smart - Choose E-Bill
As a registered user of the Utility Billing Online Services, you can elect to receive your City of Raleigh utility bills electronically. There are many advantages to E-Bill:
- Email notification with bill details
- Receive your bill instantly
- No mailing delays
- Reduce paperwork
- Simple and convenient access
- Efficient way to manage your account
Sign up today to start receiving electronic statements. If you have more than one account, you will need to accept the E-Bill terms and conditions for each account.
Enrollment is simple.
Why not give it a try?
How Does E-Bill Work?
E-Bill is an optional method for receiving your monthly utility bill electronically from the City of Raleigh. Here's how it works:
- An E-Bill customer receives an email alert each month when their paperless bill has been prepared.
- The email alert includes the Amount Due and Due Date, as well as links to make an online payment, view the current bill, etc.
- Paper bills will no longer be mailed; however, if a paper copy is needed, it can be printed from the self service site.