GoRaleigh Station Renovations
GoRaleigh Station (formerly Moore Square Transit Station) is undergoing renovations to meet short and long term service requirements for the City of Raleigh’s bus transit system.Learn more about GoRaleigh Station Renovations
Raleigh, the capital of North Carolina, is best known for its Capital Area historic sites, world-class museums, live concerts, professional and amateur sporting events, best of Broadway shows and its shopping with 11 major retail areas. So sit back and let GoRaleigh be your personal tour guide.
GoRaleigh provides bus service throughout Raleigh as well as R-LINE service in Downtown Raleigh. Hop aboard and experience the treasures Raleigh has to offer.
- Next steps for the Wake County Transit Plan.
- Section 5310 Call for Projects begins March 9, 2017
- Request for Proposals for Wake County and City of Raleigh
- GoRaleigh driver retires after 47 years.
- GoRaleigh welcomes area colleges to GoPass program.
- View information about Transit Station Renovation.
- Transit Announcements for Bus Detours, Schedule Changes, Holiday Schedules, and Event Information.
- RFP details for Transit Management Services. Documents 1, 2, and 3.
- Introducing Go Round Raleigh excursions!
- Follow us on Twitter and Instagram and like us on Facebook for the latest GoRaleigh news and transit trending information.