Due Diligence Online Service (DDOS)
The City of Raleigh now offers a new and improved Due Diligence Online Service, which replaces the former face-to-face Due Diligence Session formerly offered by Development Services.
The DDOS is a web-based service that allows clients to receive feedback on specific properties within the City of Raleigh, at no cost to the applicant. The DDOS will continue to address high-level questions and issues related to the development of property. As part of the service, review staff will comment only on trade information related to the parcel(s) and general regulatory items that may be applicable based on preliminary project parameters.
No approvals or permits are issued with the service. DDOS is intended to help begin the development process and should not be considered regulatory or an official review.
Important Information to Note:
- Upon completion of review, each applicant will receive an email containing staff comments, based on a predetermined scope of review
*See the DDOS Checklist for reference.
- Only contiguous properties are allowed to be submitted, and multiple parcels will be reviewed as a combined assemblage.
- Comments generated during the DDOS are based solely on existing zoning of the property.
- If a formal development application is submitted after a DDOS, and any development details or site information have changed, it is possible that staff comments may be different from those provided during a DDOS.
- This service is offered at no cost to the applicant, and information received should be considered advisory-only. If a formal regulatory-based review is desired, please consider one of our other face-to-face services.
To request a DDOS, visit the online portal.