Last updated Oct. 29, 2018 - 11:02 am
- Year 1973 | Acres 30.7 | Landmarks Located behind Sanderson High School in the Northclift Subdivision
- View Park Status Alerts
- Trail connects out to Shelley Lake Greenway Trail
- Current Newsletter
- Optimist playground is currently in the demolition phase of the project and is anticipated to be complete late November 2018.
- Variety of classes and programs for all ages including youth athletics (baseball, basketball and volleyball), camps, afterschool program, pre-school sports and art classes, badminton, pickle ball, and group fitness.
- Air conditioned Gymnasium - 69' x 96', Capacity: 300, $60/hour
- First come, first serve basis
- Capacity: 25
- No electricity
- Located behind the community center, near the walking paths
Courts are typically available first come, first serve. View other court locations
- 8 courts
- Push Button Lighting from Dusk to 10pm (year round)
- Has backboards
Currently Closed (Fall 2018)
- The playground should be open late November.