Construction Management Division
The Engineering Services Department's Construction Management Division manages the planning, design, and construction of Capital Improvement Program (CIP) projects for City-owned buildings. Projects range from parking decks, transit facilities, performing arts facilities, fire stations, police facilities, general government and service facilities, as well as roof replacements and streetscape improvements. Construction of these facilities is intended to meet the growing needs of Raleigh residents and ensure that the City continues to provide high-level services to the community.
|Fire Station 1/Fire Headquarters||Design||Spring 2021|
|Fire Station 2||Construction||Summer 2017|
|Fire Station 6||Construction||Summer 2018|
|Fire Station 11||Design||Spring 2019|
|Fire Station 12||Construction||Fall 2017|
|Fire Station 14||Design||Spring 2019|
|Meymandi Concert Hall Stage Canopy||Design||Summer 2018|
|Raleigh Union Station||Construction||Winter 2018|
Facility Repairs & Improvements
City of Raleigh Parking Decks
Repairs are currently being made to city-owned parking decks at Moore Square, the Raleigh Municipal Building, and the Raleigh Convention Center. Various camera upgrades also are being made to 8 existing city-owned parking decks.
Duke Energy Center for the Performing Arts
- Meymandi Concert Hall roof replacement (under construction)
- Raleigh Memorial Auditorium fire alarm and sprinkler system upgrades (under construction)
- Skylight replacement
- Heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) replacement
Moore Square Transit Mall
Repairs have been made to the Craig Building at this location.
Raleigh Convention Center
- Storage room enhancements
- Security system upgrade
- Sliplining to repair leaks in the Exhibit Hall
- 70 door replacements throughout the convention center
- Electronic enhancements to the "Wall of Frame" display at the convention center (under design)
Roadway Underpass Lighting
The Construction Management Division is currently adding lighting at five roadway underpasses throughout Raleigh.