The Raleigh City Council scheduled public hearings on the following items during the dates indicated. The hearing will be a part of the regularly scheduled City Council meeting that date. The meetings will be held in the Council Chamber, Room 201, 222 West Hargett Street, Avery C. Upchurch Government Complex. The full City Council agenda for each date is published on the City's web site on Friday prior to each meeting. All meetings begin at 1 p.m. and/or 7 p.m. and the time of the public hearings are indicated next to each date. The public hearings are not necessarily listed in the order they will be heard. The items will be heard as soon as they may be reached in the agenda. The listing is updated as hearings are added.
As part of its legislative role, the Raleigh City Council and its appointed boards and commissions hold many public hearings each year. All persons are invited to attend the hearings and will be given an opportunity to speak. Sign up for speaking is not required.
Laws Relating to Evidentiary Hearings
Matters that require going through the evidentiary hearing process can be frustrating and confusing to Raleigh residents.
Download Citizen's Guide to Evidentiary Hearings | Watch Video
- FY 2019-2020 Pre-Budget Hearing
- Petition Annexation
- 9405, 9409 Carlswood Court
- Paving AR 951 - Churchill Road
- Economic Development Grant - Business Investment Grant Program - Advanced Auto Parts
- Economic Development Grant - Business Investment Grant Program - Pendo
- Z-18-18 - 2908 Garner Road
- Z-23-18 - 3315 Poole Road
- Z-26-18 - Trawick Road
- Z-27-18 - 3916 & 3920 Blue Ridge Road
- Z-31-18 - Ridge Road and Marilyn Drive
- Z-10-18 - 7741, 7745, and 7751 Brier Creek Parkway
- Z-33-18 - North Ridge West NCOD
- FY 2019-2020 Budget Hearing
The Council Chamber is Assistive Listening System equipped. Deaf and hearing impaired individuals needing interpreter services should provide 48 hours notice by calling 919-996-3100 (voice) and 919-996-3107 (TDD).
- Jan 08, 2019
- 7:00 pm
- Jan 22, 2019
- 2:00 pm
- Jun 04, 2019
- 7:00 pm
- Raleigh Municipal Building
- City Council Chambers - Room 201
- 222 W. Hargett St.
- Raleigh, NC 27601