The Raleigh City Council scheduled public hearings on the following items during the dates indicated. The hearing will be a part of the regularly scheduled City Council meeting that date. The meetings will be held in the Council Chamber, Room 201, 222 West Hargett Street, Avery C. Upchurch Government Complex. The full City Council agenda for each date is published on the City's web site on Friday prior to each meeting. All meetings begin at 1 p.m. and/or 7 p.m. and the time of the public hearings are indicated next to each date. The items will be heard as soon as they may be reached in the agenda. The listing is updated as hearings are added.
As part of its legislative role, the Raleigh City Council and its appointed boards and commissions hold many public hearings each year. All persons are invited to attend the hearings and will be given an opportunity to speak. Sign up for speaking is not required.
Laws Relating to Evidentiary Hearings
Matters that require going through the evidentiary hearing process can be frustrating and confusing to Raleigh residents.
December 5, 2017, 7 p.m.
- Petition Annexations
- 5721, 5737/39, 5801 Trinity Road
- 6015 Jeffreys Grove School Road
- 6112 Lost Valley Road
- 8224 Ortin Lane
- 9501 Leesville Road and 9513, 9601 and 9605 (portion) Old Leesville Road
- 6767 Hillsborough Street
- Old Milburnie Road (multiple parcels)
- 3304 Pine Grove Road
- Housing and Community Development Needs
- Comunity Development Block Grant, HOME Investment Partnership Program, and the Emergency Solutions Sgrant - Amendment
- Z-21-14 - Brier Creek Parkway
- Z-12-17 - South Dawson Street
- Z-13-17 - Old Milburnie Road
- Z-22-17 - Trinity Road
- TC-16-17 - Neighborhood Conservation Overlay District - Development Standards
- Petition Annexation
- 1021 Corporate Center Drive
- TC-11-17 - Senior Housing
The Council Chamber is Assistive Listening System equipped. Deaf and hearing impaired individuals needing interpreter services should provide 48 hour notice by calling 919-996-3100 (voice) and 919-996-3107 (TDD).
- Dec 05, 2017
- 7:00 pm
- Jan 02, 2018
- All Day
- Raleigh Municipal Building
- City Council Chambers - Room 201
- 222 W. Hargett St.
- Raleigh, NC 27601