The Raleigh City Council scheduled public hearings on the following items during the dates indicated. The hearing will be a part of the regularly scheduled City Council meeting that date. The meetings will be held in the Council Chamber, Room 201, 222 West Hargett Street, Avery C. Upchurch Government Complex. The full City Council agenda for each date is published on the City's web site on Friday prior to each meeting. All meetings begin at 1 p.m. and/or 7 p.m. and the time of the public hearings are indicated next to each date. The items will be heard as soon as they may be reached in the agenda. The listing is updated as hearings are added.
As part of its legislative role, the Raleigh City Council and its appointed boards and commissions hold many public hearings each year. All persons are invited to attend the hearings and will be given an opportunity to speak. Sign up for speaking is not required.
Laws Relating to Evidentiary Hearings
Matters that require going through the evidentiary hearing process can be frustrating and confusing to Raleigh residents.
Download Citizen's Guide to Evidentiary Hearings | Watch Video
- Adopted HUD Consolidated Plan - Plan Amendment
- Economic Development - Business Investment Grant
- CP-2-18 - Triangle Drive and Toyota Drive
- CP-3-18 - Vardaman Street
- STC-04-2018 - Thomas Road and Lake Boone Trail
- STC-05-2018 - Glenwood Avenue
- TC-14-17 - Job Titles
- Joint Hearing with the Raleigh Historic Development Commission
- Historic Landmark Designation: Adams-Scott House, 1220 Daladams Street
- Sidewalk Petition - Old Deer Trail
- STC-02-2018 - Cross Creek Court
- STC-03-2018 - Woodlake Place
- Z-7-18 - Rock Quarry Road and South New Hope Road
The Council Chamber is Assistive Listening System equipped. Deaf and hearing impaired individuals needing interpreter services should provide 48 hours notice by calling 919-996-3100 (voice) and 919-996-3107 (TDD).
- Aug 21, 2018
- 2:00 pm
- Sep 04, 2018
- 7:00 pm
- Raleigh Municipal Building
- City Council Chambers - Room 201
- 222 W. Hargett St.
- Raleigh, NC 27601