Get online access while enjoying the outdoors!
- The City outdoor wi-fi network is for outdoor use only.
- There are limits to how much you can download while on the network and how long you can stay connected.
- You are responsible for your device on the network.
- You should maintain your own antivirus or personal firewall.
- For technical support, call 919-996-6000.
Access in the center city in outdoor public spaces such as City Plaza, Fayetteville Street, and Moore Square.
To Get Connected:
1. Turn on the wi-fi on your laptop or handheld device.
2. Connect to the "Downtown Raleigh Free wi-fi" network in a FREE wi-fi area.
3. Open your web browser, accept the terms and conditions, and "You R Connected."
Community Center Wi-fi
- Turn on the Wi-Fi on your laptop or handheld device.
- Connect to the "Raleigh Free Wi-Fi" network in the FREE Wi-Fi area.
- Open your web browser and accept the terms and conditions.