City of Raleigh Employee Access
The services and information listed below are for use by City of Raleigh employees only.
2018 Annual Wellness Assessments
The 2018 Annual Wellness Assessment (AWA) period is April 30 - Aug. 3. This is your opportunity to save money on your monthly healthcare premiums and gain valuable information about your health.
There are 3 components to the Human Resources Department AWA process:
- online tobacco attestation form;
- online health risk assessment questionnaire; and
- biometric screening
To be AWA-compliant and save money each month on healthcare premiums, employees and their covered spouses must individually complete all three AWA components by August 3rd
Premium discounts from the 2018 AWA apply to 2019 health plan year (Jan. 1 through December 31, 2019).
With Webmail access, you can use a Web browser to access your Microsoft Outlook mailbox from any computer with an Internet connection. Outlook Web Access is an effective solution for employees requiring remote access to e-mail, contacts and calendar.Open Webmail
Not connected to the City’s network? No problem! City of Raleigh employees can easily access PeopleSoft Financials, Timesheets, Budget information, Absence Requests, "My Pay Information", "My Personal Information" and more, any time from any location with an Internet connection. Login using your City of Raleigh username and password.Open PeopleSoft
Support.raleighnc.gov is available anytime from anywhere with an internet connection and your City of Raleigh username and password.
- Need It: request service or equipment, or
- Fix It: report an incident if you’re having problems, or
- Reset It: reset your password here.
Features of support.raleighnc.gov:
- Track the progress of your request or status of your incident
- Review your open incidents and requests on the homepage
- Check system status for enterprise services
Promotional and Transfer Opportunities
Current City employees can view and apply for internal promotional and transfer opportunities.View Job Postings
The Cornerstones Newsletter is a quarterly newsletter containing information about the 457 Supplemental Retirement Plan. The digital version is available to current employees on Corecon. Retirees may download this PDF version: Cornerstone Newsletter - April 2017.
Make sure your computer meets the system Requirements
- Working Internet connection
- Windows XP with service pack 3 (Vista is not recommended)
- Internet Explorer 8.0 or higher
During business hours (7:30am to 5:15pm)
- Call the CSC at 919-996-6000
Weekends or After hours
- Urgent calls will be monitored by Customer Support.
- For Non-urgent issues submit a work order or leave a voice message, and you will receive a response the following business day.
The IT Customer Support Center cannot provide technical support for computers not owned by the City of Raleigh. However, the CSC will provide their best effort to ensure City staff can connect to Webmail and Employee Self-Service.