Housing Resource Fair Set for Oct. 27
The Housing Resource Fair is located close to the homes being built in East College Park - the City’s largest redevelopment project that will be home to 149 new families! Chat with City staff, builders, and real estate agents about how you can become a homeowner. Already own a home? Current homeowners can learn about loan programs that help with maintenance and upkeep. Are you a renter? Come learn valuable information on how to search and apply for affordable housing, legal rights of renters, and how to improve your credit. Come for the day or select a specific breakout session that is just right for you!
This event is sponsored by the City of Raleigh and DHIC.
Home Buyers & Home Owners
- 11 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. Downpayment Assistance
- 12:30 p.m. to 1 p.m. Credit & Financial Readiness
- 1:30 p.m. to 2 p.m. Homeowner Rehab and Assistance Programs
- 11:30 a.m. to 12 p.m. Getting Ready To Rent
- 12:30 p.m. to 1 p.m. Credit and Financial Readiness
- 1 p.m. to 1:30 p.m. Overcoming Barriers to Renting
- 1:30 p.m. to 2 p.m. Renter Rights