15th Annual Fair Housing Conference Set for April 27
The City of Raleigh's Fair Housing Hearing Board, and the Fair Housing Project of Legal Aid of North Carolina are proud to announce the 15th Annual Raleigh Fair Housing Conference.
Registration is now open, but space is limited to 240 registrants. You must be 18 years or older and pre-register to attend. There is a non-refundable registration fee, which includes continental breakfast and lunch.
Early Registration ends April 1
- Wake County residents fee is $10
- Non-Wake County resident fee is $15
Late Registration begins April 2
- Wake County residents fee is $15
- Non-Wake County resident fee is $20
- When: Friday, April 27, 2018
- Where: McKimmon Center, 1101 Gorman Street, Raleigh, NC 27606
- Registration and Continental Breakfast, 8-9
- Conference Panels, 9-12
- Lunch and Keynote Speaker, 12-2
The keynote speaker is Dr. Eddie Glaude, the chair of the Center for African-American Studies and the William S. Tod Professor of Religion and African-American Studies at Princeton University.
- Fighting the Good Fight: The First 50 Years of Fair Housing Advocacy
- Brad Thompson, Community Activist & member of original Raleigh Fair Housing Hearing Board
- Carlos Osegueda, Regional Director of Fair Housing and Equal Opportunity, U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development
- Looking Forward: Expanding Fair Housing Advocacy
A select amount of scholarships are available for persons who need financial assistance with the registration fee. Please contact Marquita Mbonu via telephone at 919-996-5710 or via email for more information.
You have two options for registering for the event:
- Mail In Registration form - download and mail in your registration form. (To request a registration be mailed to you please contact the Community Engagement Division at 919-996-4330.)
- Online Registration form - complete the registration form online.
Become a sponsor for the 2018 Fair Housing Conference!
- Apr 27, 2018
- 8:00 am - 2:00 pm
- McKimmon Center
- 1101 Gorman Street
- Raleigh, NC 27606