Job Resource Fair
Hosted by the Community Development Division and DHIC
The City of Raleigh Community Development Division is partnering with DHIC, owners of Washington Terrace, to host a job resource fair on Monday, March 26 from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. at Chavis Community Center.
Companies in attendance:
- Homebuilding companies: RD Construction, Habitat for Humanity, Evergreen Construction, Carolina Cottage Company, CB Pugh Enterprises, and St. Augustine’s CDC;
- General contractors Harold K. Jordan and Weaver Cooke Construction; and,
- Construction management firm Right Build International.
- Drywall (hangers, finishers, sanders, painters);
- Installers (sidings, gutter, glass, hardware, shutter);
- Trim carpenters;
- Project engineer;
- Superintendent; and,
- Other construction specialties and positions.
Local non-profits and job training programs:
- Dress for Success;
- Step Up Ministries;
- Jobs for Life;
- Community Success Initiative;
- NC Home Builders Association; and,
Attendees should bring their resume/past work experience and contact information to the event.
- Mar 26, 2018
- 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
- Chavis Community Center
- 505 Martin Luther King Jr Blvd
- Raleigh, NC 27601
For more information, contact
- Community Development Division, 919-996-4330