Connect Raleigh Lecture Series Ft. Mark Fenton
Join the City of Raleigh and WakeMed for a lecture featuring Mark Fenton, a public health, planning, and transportation consultant/professor and former host of the PBS series “America’s Walking”. Mark will share easy steps that you can take to become more active and put your health first while living in an urban environment.
A panel discussion highlighting related city, county, and non-profit initiatives will follow the lecture. The discussion will be moderated by Betsy Gaskins-McClaine, Executive Director of Patient Navigation & Transitions for WakeMed. Panelists include:
- Regina Petteway – Director, Wake County Human Services
- Ken Bowers – Director, Raleigh City Planning
- Ken Hisler – Assistant Director, City of Raleigh Parks, Recreation, and Cultural Resources
- Sara Merz – Executive Director, Advocates for Health in Action
Refreshments and an opportunity to speak with local agencies about public health resources will be available after the lecture.
Questions about this lecture? Email ConnectRaleigh@raleighnc.gov.
RSVP not required. WakeMed Raleigh Parking & Campus Map
- Doors open at 5:30 p.m.
- Oct 25, 2018
- 6:00 pm
- WakeMed - Andrews Conference Center
- 3024 New Bern Ave.
- Raleigh, NC 27610