IT Beginnings Program - Now Accepting Applications
During the program you will:
- Earn an industry recognized information technology credential;
- Learn computer hardware and software skills;
- Identify high demand careers in information technology and cyber-security;
- Develop a career plan; and,
- Improve leadership, teamwork, and social skills to be successful on the job.
- Tours of businesses;
- Employer networking;
- Reviews of resumes;
- Individual support; and,
- Paid internships
The classes will run from Oct. 29 through March 1, 2019 on Mondays, Wednesday, and Fridays. The program will be at the Raleigh Pathways Center, 900 S. Wilmington Street.
IT Beginnings will accept applications from Wake County young adults between the ages of 18 and 24. Applicants must have earned a high school diploma or GED and must be unemployed or underemployed.
Apply for the program online today!