HUB Certification Info Session
Join the City of Raleigh Minority and Women-Owned Business Enterprise Program to learn the requirements and process to apply for the North Carolina Historically-Underutilized Business Certification certification benefits:
- Exposure to business opportunities with City of Raleigh and the State of North Carolina;
- An opportunity to receive bid notices not only from the City of Raleigh but from all government organizations; and,
- Your business contact information will be added to the online directory
To qualify for NCHUB certification, the business must be, 51 percent or more owned and controlled by a member of a minority group. For purposes of this definition, minority groups are black americans, hispanic americans, Pacific Asian Americans, American Indians, and women.
Registration is free and is open to the public with limited seating.
- One attendee per company
- May bring your laptop or ipad
- May 25, 2018
- 2:00 pm
- One City Plaza
- 421 Fayetteville Street Suite 1200
- Raleigh, NC 27601
For more information, contact
- Maria Torres, MWBE Coordinator, 919-996-4271