HUB Certification Info Session
Join the City of Raleigh Minority and Women-Owned Business Enterprise (MWBE) Division to learn the requirements and process to apply for the North Carolina Historically Underutilized Business (HUB) Certification.
NCHUB certification benefits:
- Exposure to business opportunities with City of Raleigh and the State of North Carolina;
- An opportunity to receive bid notices not only from the the City of Raleigh but from all government organizations; and,
- Your business contact information will be added to the online directory.
The business must be 51 percent or more owned and controlled by the following minority groups:
- Black Americans;
- Hispanic Americans;
- Pacific Asian Americans;
- American Indians;
- Disabled - A person with disability as defined in G.S. 168-1 or G.S. 168A-3; or,
- Disadvantaged - A person who is socially and economically disadvantaged as defined in 15 U.S.C. § 637.
Registration is free and is open to the public with limited seating
- One attendee per company
- Bring your laptop or ipad
- Jun 28, 2018
- 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
- Wilders Grove Solid Waste Services Facility
- 630 Beacon Lake Dr.
- Raleigh, NC 27610
For more information, contact
- Maria Torres, MWBE Coordinator, 919-996-4271