Register for Toys for Tots at Raleigh Parks Locations
Raleigh Parks, Recreation and Cultural Resources Department is pleased to offer Toys for Tots to families in need this holiday season!
Nov. 13, 5 to 7 p.m.
Registration is one day only. You must register in person.
- Register children, newborn to 13 years old, to receive a toy for Christmas.
- You may only register at one location for Toys for Tots.
- You must receive some form of government assistance in order to receive toys (Medicaid cards will work).
- Please bring proof that the child is yours or under your guardianship (i.e. birth certificates, proof of guardianship, photo IDs etc.)
- No late applications will be accepted.
Register at either location:
- Hill Street Community Center, 2307 Hill St, Raleigh, NC 27604, (919) 996-5300
- Peach Road Community Center, 911 Ileagnes Rd. Raleigh, NC 27603, (919) 807-8545
Dec. 14, 1:30 to 3:30 p.m.
- You must be registered to pick up presents.
- Please bring a photo ID when picking up toys.
For more information, contact
- Tina Martin, 919-996-5302