Streetlight Pole and Traffic Signal Mast Arm Painting Complete
The poles and mast arms were refurbished with a protective coat of paint, applied either by roll/brush or spray painting, which should last at least 25 years. Locations included:
- N. Salisbury Street from Edenton to Morgan streets;
- Wilmington Street (from Davie to Edenton streets'
- Blount Street from Edenton to Davie streets;
- Edenton Street from Wilmington to Salisbury streets;
- Morgan Street from Salisbury to Blount streets;
- Hargett Street from Fayetteville to Person streets; and,
- Martin Street from Fayetteville to Person streets.
Future improvements to the streetlight poles include replacing the damaged decorative pole skirts with new ones.