Managing Your Stormwater Device Workshop for Property Managers
Stormwater devices play an important role in the community. They reduce water pollution, flooding, and erosion. These devices need regular maintenance to make sure they work properly. Property managers and licensed professionals work together to make this happen.
This free workshop will help property managers coordinate device maintenance and inspections. We also want to hear about any challenges that property managers have with City of Raleigh maintenance requirements.
During the workshop, we'll go over:
- Tips for taking care of your device;
- Navigating the annual inspection process;
- Info on deadline extensions;
- Transitioning ownership for new developments;
- What you need to know about maintenance costs.
Register online by March 22. Refreshments will be provided during the workshop.
Questions? Contact 919-996-3774 or SCMInspections@raleighnc.gov.
- Apr 04, 2019
- 10:00 am - 12:30 pm
- Thomas G. Crowder Woodland Center
- 5611 Jaguar Park Drive
- Raleigh, NC 27606