Scotland Street Improvement Project
We are improving Scotland Street from Beaufort Street to Lassiter Mill Road.
The City of Raleigh is holding a public meeting regarding roadway improvements to Scotland Street. The purpose of the project is to improve Scotland Street, from Beaufort Street to Lassiter Mill Road/St. Marys Street.
Improvements along the street will include:
- Curb and gutter along the entire length of the project on both sides of the street;
- New sidewalk along the north side and on the south side from Lakeview Drive to Lassiter Mill Road;
- Storm drains; and,
- Repaving of entire street.
We welcome the public to drop in and see the plans. The meeting will be in a workshop environment with City staff on hand to answer questions and receive comments from the surrounding community.
Individuals needing interpreter services should provide 48-hour notice by calling 919-996-3100 (voice) or 919-996-3107 (TDD).
- Aug 01, 2019
- 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- Five Points Center for Active Adults
- 2000 Noble Road
- Raleigh, NC 27608
For more information, contact
- Mukund Moghe, PE, Project Manager