Barwell Road Park
Last updated Sep. 16, 2019 - 2:20 pm
- Year 2006 | Acres 54.5
- View Park Status Alerts
- One of the largest recreation centers
- Half mile walking trail for brisk walks or leisure strolls
- View the results of the needs assessment survey for Barwell Road Community Center and Park conducted between April 2015 and July 2015
- The Barwell Road Park improvements project is currently in design phase.
- 2 air conditioned gyms separated by a wall
- Gym holds between 100-300 people, depending on the activity
- 74' x 108'
- $85 per hour
- Two treadmills, two recumbent bikes, three ellipticals, a universal machine, dip machine and free weights
- Daily pass or a 30 day memberships available
- 2 medium sized multipurpose rooms (each 30' x 28' capacity: 50-75, $40 per hour)
- One room has a pass through to the kitchen and a pull down screen
- The other room has a wipe off board and pull down screen.
- Rooms can be combined to make an extra large multipurpose room (60' x 28' capacity: 100-150, $75 per hour)
- Amenities include a hardwood floor, full length mirror, and ballet bar.
- Room usage limited to dancing activities
- 30' x 28'
- Capacity: 25
- $40 per hour
- Great for 15 people or less
- Amenities include a wipe off board, sink and counter space
- Room can be set up with chairs only for a small presentation or tables and chairs for a meeting
- 11' x 28'
- $30 per hour
- Warming kitchen may be rented with another facility space
- Amenities include a refrigerator, stove and microwave
- Food may be warmed, but not made from scratch
- Pass through from the kitchen to one side of the multipurpose room
- $25 per hour
- Rubberized surface
- Playground is available outside of elementary school hours