Isabella Cannon Park
Last updated Jan. 24, 2019 - 12:03 pm
- Park Managed by: Jaycee Community Center
- Year 1937 | Acres 3.5
- View Park Status Alerts
- Formerly known as Gardner Street Neighborhood Park. It was renamed to honor Raleigh's female mayor, Isabella Cannon, who died at the age of 97 on February 13, 2002.
- First climbing boulder in the Raleigh Parks System.
- Contact: 919-996-6833
- The boulder is 8’ x 12’ x 8’
- Specifically designed to offers various levels of climbing challenge for kids, teens and adults
- One side is easily scampered up by older kids while another offers an overhang creating a challenge for those into bouldering.
To rent a shelter please contact the Jaycee Community Center at 919-996-6833 View other shelter locations
- Capacity: 15-35
- 4 tables
- Double grill
- $10/hr to rent
- No electricity
Courts are typically available first come, first serve. View other court locations
Outdoor Basketball Court
- Concrete surface
- Woodchip surface