The mission of Raleigh Parks, Recreation and Cultural Resources Department is to connect and enrich our community through exceptional experiences. This page serves as a resource for the community and media to connect with us and follow Raleigh Parks in the news.
Have a story idea? Searching for more information? Read some of our latest press releases, subscribe to our weekly email, browse our resources, and connect with us on social media. If you need further assistance, please contact us.
IN THE NEWS
- The Story Behind the Walnut Creek Wetland Center
- Raleigh downtown Farmers Market moving to Moore Square
- The Dix Park master plan is a master stroke.
- 'Best park in the world:' Residents have high praise for Dix Park plans
LATEST PRESS RELEASES
- Pop-PupAlooza Kicks-off the Opening of a New Dog Park at Dix Park
- Artist Chosen to Create Public Art for Rocky Branch Greenway Tunnel
- Neuse River Blueway Plan Survey Open
- Find Award-winning Raleigh ArtBeats Murals with Interactive Map
- NOTICE: Sassafras Playground at Laurel Hills Closing April 29 through Early June 2019
- Parks, Recreation and Cultural Resources Director to retire after 33 Years of Service
All Parks, Recreation, and Cultural Resources News and Events
Please direct all media inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 919-996-3285.