The mission of Raleigh Parks, Recreation and Cultural Resources Department is to connect and enrich our community through exceptional experiences. This page serves as a resource for the community and media to connect with us and follow Raleigh Parks in the news.
Have a story idea? Searching for more information? Read some of our latest press releases, subscribe to our weekly email, browse our resources, and connect with us on social media. If you need further assistance, please contact us.
IN THE NEWS
- Raleigh downtown Farmers Market moving to Moore Square
- Check out the thousands of daffodils in bloom at Dix Park in Raleigh
- The Dix Park master plan is a master stroke.
- 'Best park in the world:' Residents have high praise for Dix Park plans
LATEST PRESS RELEASES
- Neuse River Blueway Plan Survey Open
- Durant Nature Preserve Lake Trail Connection Open
- April is Raleigh History Month
- Hold Your Event at the New and Improved Moore Square
- Moore Square Market Vendor Applications Open
- Parks, Recreation and Cultural Resources Director to retire after 33 Years of Service
All Parks, Recreation, and Cultural Resources News and Events
Please direct all media inquiries to email@example.com or call 919-996-3285.