The mission of Raleigh Parks, Recreation and Cultural Resources Department is to connect and enrich our community through exceptional experiences. This page serves as a resource for the community and media to connect with us and follow Raleigh Parks in the news.
Have a story idea? Searching for more information? Read some of our latest press releases, subscribe to our weekly email, browse our resources, and connect with us on social media. If you need further assistance, please contact us.
IN THE NEWS
- The Dix Park master plan is a master stroke.
- 'Best park in the world:' Residents have high praise for Dix Park plans
- Raleigh, North Carolina Dog Park Study
- City of Raleigh Museum opens new exhibit chronicling history of Dorothea Dix Park
LATEST PRESS RELEASES
- View the Dorothea Dix Park Master Plan
- Registration for 2019 Summer Camp starts March 4, 2019!
- Raleigh Parks Summer Job Opportunities
- Work out for Free in February!
- All Parks, Recreation, and Cultural Resources News and Events
Please direct all media inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 919-996-3285.