Try a New Shibashi Class at Five Points
Join us Five Points Active Adult Center for shibashi!
What is shibashi?
Shibashi is a gentle, free-flowing Qi Gong routine utilizing movements from Yang-style Tai Chi. Seated modifications will be available for those with physical limitations.
When are shibashi classes?
Classes will be held:
Wednesdays 4:30 p.m. to 5:15 p.m.
- Session 1 - March 6-27
- Session 2 - April 3-24
Thursdays 2 p.m. to 2:45 p.m.
- Session 1 - March 7-28
- Session 2 - April 4-25
What is the cost?
Shibashi classes are $8 per month session.
How do I register?
Register online via Reclink using the barcodes listed below.
- Wednesdays Sessions
- March 6-27 - Barcode:#241838
- April 3-24 - Barcode: #241840
- Thursdays Sessions
- March 7-28 - Barcode: #241855
- April 4-25 - Barcode: #241859
For more information, visit the Programs section of the Adult Program website.
- Five Points Center for Active Adults
- 2000 Noble Road
- Raleigh, NC 27608
For more information, contact
- Five Points Center for Active Adults, 919-996-3287