Try This at Home Yoga
Looking for a way to wind down after a long day of work? This beginner yoga class introduces the fundamental principles of alignment and breath work in a flow of postures linked together by the breath. Participants will be introduced to yoga postures through step-by-step verbal description and demonstration. Many of the postures you learn can be done in your own home. All levels of yoga are welcomed.
Register online via RecLink using the barcode below.
Ages: 18 years and up
Cost: Residents $40/Non-Resident $55
When: Thursdays, 6:30 to 7:30 p.m.
- Sept 12–Oct 3, Barcode: #244706
- Oct 10-31, Barcode: #244707
- Nov 7–Dec 5, Barcode: #244708
- Hill Street Community Center
- 2307 Hill Street
- Raleigh, NC 27604
For more information, contact
- Hill Street Community Center, 919-996-5300