Fox Road Improvement Project
- Roadway Design and Construction (Lead)
- ST Wooten
Updated Oct. 9,
Crews have finished installing the new sidewalk along the east side of Fox Road between Balance Fox Drive and Spring Forest Road.
They are scheduled to shift traffic during the evening hours on Sunday, Oct. 13, to the west side of the street so they can install the new sidewalk on the east side of Fox Road. There may be delays on Sunday night while they complete the traffic shift work.
We understand that road construction can be an inconvenience and we thank you for your patience during construction.
We are installing missing sections of curb, gutter, and sidewalks along the east and west sides of the street between Spring Forest Road and Balance Fox Drive.
- Curb and Gutter;
- Two bioretention areas; and,
- Bicycle Lanes on both sides of the street.
What to Expect During Construction:
- Construction signs;
- traffic control barrel;
- Work from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m., Monday through Friday;
- Lane closures from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., Monday through Friday;
- No road closures or detours;
- No new traffic signals; and,
- Additional street lights.
|Late June 2019||Start Construction|
|May 2020||Project Complete|
The Fox Road Improvement project will install missing sections of curb and gutter and sidewalks on east and west sides between Spring Forest Road and Balance Fox Drive.