Raleigh, the capital of North Carolina, is best-known for its Capital Area historic sites, world-class museums, live concerts, professional and amateur sporting events, best of Broadway shows, and its shopping with 11 major retail areas. So sit back and let GoRaleigh be your personal tour guide.
GoRaleigh provides bus service throughout Raleigh as well as R-LINE service in Downtown Raleigh. Hop aboard and experience the treasures Raleigh has to offer.
Wake Transit Plan - Go Forward with Your Community Investment
As we go forward with our community investment in transit, plans for building Wake County’s first bus rapid transit corridors and vastly expanding its bus network have been rolling along.
Visit goforwardnc.org/wake to learn more about your community investment and upcoming public engagement periods.
If you have more questions do not hesitate to contact us - email.Learn more about Wake Transit Plan - Go Forward with Your Community Investment
- After 37 years on the job for GoRaleigh, bus operator Monroe Watson earned the title of 3 Million Miler!
- Go Round Raleigh excursions!
- Transit Announcements for bus detours, schedule changes, holiday schedules, and event information.
- GoRaleigh driver retires after 47 years.
- Follow us on Twitter and Instagram and like us on Facebook for the latest GoRaleigh news and transit trending information.