Automated Bus Tracking
Automated vehicle locations (AVL) and projected real-time arrivals for GoRaleigh buses can be accessed in several different ways.
Use your mobile browser and visit triangle.transloc.com for real-time bus route information.
GoLive TransLoc App
1. Download the TransLoc App for Android, iPhone and Blackberry Users.
2. Once the app has been installed, view the transit system and routes that you’re interested in tracking.
3. Watch the buses move across your screen with information on next stops and estimated times of arrival.
1. Text*: golive (Route Number or Name) + (Stop ID Number) to 41411.
2. You’ll receive a text message with the estimated time of arrival of a bus to the stop entered.
*Standard text messaging rates apply.
Visit triangle.transloc.com and view the transit system(s) and route(s) that you’re interested in tracking.
Watch the buses move across your screen with information on next stops and estimated times of arrival.
R-Line via Mobile or Online
The Downtown Raleigh Alliance and the City of Raleigh introduced AVL and projected real-time arrivals for the R-LINE. Citizens can go to www.yourhere.com/rline to view an online interactive map.
To access the mobile site, visit www.yourhere.com/mobile from your mobile browser and select "R-LINE" from the top navigation.