Union Station: Raleigh's Multimodal Transit Center
The City of Raleigh and NCDOT have constructed a new train station in the city’s downtown Warehouse District to accommodate current and future demand for intercity passenger rail, commuter rail, buses, taxis, bicycles and other forms of transportation - Raleigh Union Station (RUS). There are now four daily round-trip trains available from Raleigh to Charlotte.
City Rental Space and Fee Schedule
From corporate events and seminars to weddings, banquets and galas, the modern, lofty design of Raleigh Union Station fits all needs. The space can accommodate groups in excess of 400.
Parking Near Raleigh Union Station
- $1 per hour metered parking available on site/ 2-hour maximum to allow for quick pick-up and drop-off of train passengers and access to food and retail.
- Additional parking deck options include -
- The Dillon, 223 S. West Street
- Municipal Deck, 201 W Morgan Street
- Wake County Parking Deck, 216 W Cabarrus Street
- Performing Arts Parking Deck, 128 W South Street
- Wilmington Street Station Parking Deck, 122 S Blount Street
*All parking decks within walking distance of Raleigh Union Station
Buy train tickets, see bus route information, etc...
- NC by Train
- RUS Bus
- First Mile Last Mile
Rent retail space inside and around Raleigh Union Station.
- York Properties
Events, Venues and Downtown Information:
See events and get information about Raleigh Downtown.
- Visit Raleigh
- Downtown Raleigh Alliance
Raleigh Union Station's History
Visit our project construction page to find out more information on the vision, funding, process, and construction of Raleigh Union Station, Raleigh's multimodal transit center.