N.C. State Fair Park and Ride Shuttle Service
GoRaleigh Service Oct. 17 - 27
Going to the NC State Fair? Take the GoRaleigh N.C. State Fair Park and Ride Shuttles!
Enjoy the State Fair without trying to find parking or battle traffic and get dropped off right at Gate 1! GoRaleigh provides daily service to the State Fair Oct. 17 through Oct. 27. The shuttles operate from three locations. All passengers are dropped off at Gate 1 of the State Fairgrounds. View locations below for hours of operation.
PLUS - The Hillsborough Street route returns! See the map and schedule here.
Garner (Thurs-Sun ONLY)
Hillsborough Street Route | Daily limited service
Located at 1 S. Wilmington Street, near the Morgan Street intersection.
Monday - Friday | 1 p.m. - Midnight | Shuttle Service Runs Every 60 Minutes
Saturday - Sunday | 8 a.m. - Midnight | Shuttle Service Runs Every 60 Minutes
There is a special Monday through Friday shuttle at 6:30 a.m. and 7:30 a.m. from Downtown for State Fair workers.
- The full fare is $5 round trip - cash only.
- The reduced fare for senior citizens 65 and older and passengers with disabilities is $2.50 round trip.
- Children under 40 inches tall ride free with a fare paying passenger.
- All others pay full fare. GoPasses are not valid on State Fair routes.
- Exact change is needed on the Hillsborough Street route. Ticket sellers at the Cary, North Raleigh, and Garner park and ride lots will be available most hours and can make change.
- Advanced sale passes are available beginning October 1st and may be purchased at the GoRaleigh Operations Facility, 4104 Poole Rd, Raleigh, or at the GoRaleigh Station Information Booth.