Raleigh, the capital of North Carolina, is best-known for its Capital Area historic sites, world-class museums, live concerts, professional and amateur sporting events, best of Broadway shows, and its shopping with 11 major retail areas. So sit back and let GoRaleigh be your personal tour guide.
GoRaleigh provides bus service throughout Raleigh as well as R-LINE service in Downtown Raleigh. Hop aboard and experience the treasures Raleigh has to offer.
State Fair Park and Ride Service Starts October 11th!
Enjoy the State Fair without trying to find parking or battle traffic and get dropped off right at Gate 1! GoRaleigh provides daily service to the State Fair Oct. 11 through Oct. 21 from three locations, plus the Hillsborough Street route. View locations and hours.
- PUBLIC MEETING ANNOUNCEMENT: January 2019 Service Changes
- GoRaleigh Announces State Fair Park and Ride Service
- Transit Announcements for bus detours, schedule changes, holiday schedules, and event information.
- Teens Ride FREE with GoRaleigh Transit and the Youth GoPass!
- Wake Transit Plan - Go Forward with Your Community Investment.
- After 37 years on the job for GoRaleigh, bus operator Monroe Watson earned the title of 3 Million Miler.
- Go Round Raleigh excursions!
- Follow us on Twitter, Instagram and like us on Facebook for the latest GoRaleigh news and transit trending information.