GoRaleigh Service Increases
Several bus routes expanded as of Sunday, Aug. 6. These changes are a result of new revenues from the one-half cent sales tax approved last November by voters in Wake County as part of the Wake Transit Plan. For more information on the plan, visit waketransit.com.Learn more about GoRaleigh Service Increases
Raleigh, the capital of North Carolina, is best-known for its Capital Area historic sites, world-class museums, live concerts, professional and amateur sporting events, best of Broadway shows, and its shopping with 11 major retail areas. So sit back and let GoRaleigh be your personal tour guide.
GoRaleigh provides bus service throughout Raleigh as well as R-LINE service in Downtown Raleigh. Hop aboard and experience the treasures Raleigh has to offer.
- Learn about the Wake County Transit Plan.
- Transit Announcements for Bus Detours, Schedule Changes, Holiday Schedules, and Event Information.
- Request for Proposals for Wake County and City of Raleigh.
- GoRaleigh driver retires after 47 years.
- GoRaleigh welcomes area colleges to GoPass program.
- RFP details for Transit Management Services. Documents 1, 2, and 3.
- Go Round Raleigh excursions!
- Follow us on Twitter and Instagram and like us on Facebook for the latest GoRaleigh news and transit trending information.