Last updated Jun. 12, 2019 - 10:19 am
- Year 1973 | Acres 30.7 | Landmarks Located behind Sanderson High School in the Northclift Subdivision
- View Park Status Alerts
- Trail connects out to Shelley Lake Greenway Trail
- Summer 2019 Program Brochure
- Variety of classes and programs for all ages including youth athletics (baseball, basketball and volleyball), camps, afterschool program, pre-school sports and art classes, badminton, pickle ball, and group fitness.
- Open Play Pickleball
- Rentals in our facility require $100 refundable damage deposit and $15 application fee.
- Air conditioned Gymnasium - 69' x 96', Capacity: 300, $80/hour*
- Classroom, Capacity: 45, $35/hr
- Kitchen, $20/hr
- Outside operating hours fee: Additional $20/hr
- *No food allowed in gym
- First come, first serve basis
- Capacity: 25
- No electricity
- Located behind the community center, near the walking paths
Courts are typically available first come, first serve. View other court locations
- 8 courts
- Push Button Lighting from Dusk to 10pm (year round)
- Has backboards
Ages 2-5 and 5-12
- The playground is designed to be accessible and inclusive, including rubberized surface and certified playground mulch.
- Ages 2-5 can enjoy the toddler "expression swings" and log tunnel. "Expression swings" allow the parent and child to face each other while swinging.
- Ages 5-12 can enjoy the larger play structure, spinner, climbing boulder and nest swing.