Raleigh, the capital of North Carolina, is best-known for its Capital Area historic sites, world-class museums, live concerts, professional and amateur sporting events, best of Broadway shows, and its shopping with over a dozen major retail areas. Plan a trip with us and let GoRaleigh be your personal tour guide!
GoRaleigh provides bus service throughout Raleigh as well as free R-LINE service in Downtown Raleigh.
- Section 5310 Call for Projects 2019 is Open!
- The public comment period is open for the FY2020 Draft Wake Transit Work Plan
- New Bus Schedules for the New Year! - New bus services arrived on Sunday, Jan. 6, 2019.
- Downtown Transportation Plan
- Transit Announcements for bus detours, schedule changes, holiday schedules, and event information.
- Teens Ride FREE with GoRaleigh Transit and the Youth GoPass!
- Wake Transit Plan - Go Forward with your community investment.
- After 37 years on the job for GoRaleigh, bus operator Monroe Watson earned the title of 3 Million Miler.
- Go Round Raleigh excursions!
- Follow us on Twitter and Instagram, like us on Facebook for the latest GoRaleigh news and transit trending information.